In early 2012, Hybrid Technology presented us with a project for establishing a new website that would meet these business objectives.
- Educate sales prospects on the unique characteristics of Hybrid Technology’s cementing heads; what are the characteristics that establish their cementing heads as the best in the industry.
- Provide new and existing customers with a unique type of product catalog. The product catalog enables website visitors to create a Request For Quote (RFQ) document and submit it to Hybrid Technology online.
- Provide for self-service administration of the unique product catalog.
Deliver standard features via our Blue Core CMS™ platform.
Deliver on specialized requirements for the product catalog and its administrative tools via secondary web application integrated with the pages served by our Blue Core CMS™ platform. The final website presents to the website visitors as one coherent website.
Deliver a photo-real animation demonstrating the unique internal functioning of a cementing head.
To deliver on the wide array of requirements, we first implemented the basic features using the pre-built site components of our Blue Core CMS™ platform.
The specialized product catalog with built-in RFQ management features was implemented in a separate (but integrated) Microsoft ASP.NET MVC4 Web application.
The photo-real animation was sub-contracted to an animation expert; although we wrote the script for the animation.
- Responsive Design
- Informational Pages
- Specialized Product Catalog
- Request For Quote (RFQ) Management
- Specialized Catalog Admin Pages
- Blue Core CMS™
- jQuery 2.x
- Bootstrap 3.x
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC4
- SQL Server 2016 Database
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Visual Studio 2017
Built-In Website Features
Custom Website Features
During the course of our engagement with Hybrid Technology, we performed a comprehensive strategic communications analysis process, resulting in a set of recommendations for several tactical deliverables – including website improvements.
We also delivered several photo-real animations showing the functionality and inner-workings of a cementing head (link to primary animation is available on the website’s home page).